STUDENT SUPPORT @MCPM
- INDUCTION PROGRAMMES: Student Induction Programme is to help new students adjust and feel comfortable in the new environment, inculcate in them the ethos and culture of the institution, help them build bonds with other students and faculty members, and expose them to a sense of larger purpose and self exploration.
- BEST LIBRARY UTILIZATION: The institution also encourages enthusiasm of learning in students by giving “Best library utilization” awards.
- STUDENT MEMBERS: Students of the institution are encouraged for their suggestions by placing them as members in various committees.
- FEE CONCESSION: Institution provides fee concession to the students who are economically backward and also allows paying the fee in installments.
- INTERRNSHIP AND INDUSTRIAL VISIT: Students are also encouraged for internships and industrial visits to enhance their practical ability.
- MOOCS: Students were encouraged by the institution to learn the additional courses (MOOCs) online through University or Government portals.
- SKILL DEVELOPMENT: Students were provided with skill development and personality development programs.