MAHATHI COLLEGE OF PHARMACY, MADANAPALLE
Approved by PCI, New Delhi & Affiliated to JNTU Anantapur
CTM Cross roads, Madanapalle, Annamayya District, Andhra Pradesh -517319
PROGRAM EDUCATIONAL OBJECTIVES (PEOs)
1. Proficiency: Programme encompasses the students with profound functional knowledge in core subjects of pharmaceutical sciences like pharmaceutical chemistry, pharmaceutical analysis, pharmaceutics, pharmacognosy, pharmacology and pharmacy practice. This enables students to be competent enough and apply these tools in pharmaceutical and health care industries, research/clinical laboratories, hospitals and community pharmacies for overall maintenance of public health.
2. Practicability (Practical aptitude): Implementation of innovative teaching learning methodologies with visual aids/ computer aided tools empowers the students in understanding the concepts with clarity and transparency. Students are trained in handling sophisticated equipment and in their troubleshooting procedures, problem based learning which makes them to apply the learned theoretical concepts to real time applications and meet the current pharmaceutical industrial demand.
3. Lifelong learner (Liaisons): To develop globally accepted competent students in terms of punctuality, amicability, communication skills and self learning. Students are encouraged to participate in class room seminars, group discussions, exhibitions, quizzes, conferences, symposia, seminars, workshops and health care programs. This enables the students with specific hard skills, capable of understanding the most advanced technologies, research and can integrate this knowledge and skills with contemporary needs of the society.
4. Collaborator: To inculcate collective learning, knowledge sharing and knowledge transfer through their involvement in interdisciplinary research activities and to improve leadership, team work and managerial skills which helps them to play influential roles either in an organization or in community.
5. Professionalism: To promote the development of scholarly thinking, professional identity and ethics among the students for their further professional growth either in the pharmaceutical and health care industries or to pursue higher studies and research.